Biodiesel is a fuel derived from a process called esterification of renewable feedstocks such as vegetable oil and wastes.
We act as an inter-dealer broker (IDB) for Physical and Derivatives products such as fuel oil, diesel and gasoil, as well as for components to blend these products:
- RME (Rapeseed Oil Methyl Esters)
- FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Ester)
- SME (Soy Methyl Ester)
- PME (Palm Oil Methyl Ester)
- UCOME (Used Cooking Oil Methyl Ester)
- TME (Tallow Methyl Ester)
- Feedstocks (UCO, methanol, animal fat, vegetable oils…)
Offering information high quality value-added execution services, we cover over the counter broking of Swaps, forwards and futures contracts as well.